If you know about these words, it will be much easier for you to find what you want on mercari Japan, then HOYOYO, Japanese mercari proxy service, can help you buy and ship to you.
- キーワードを追加する (Kīwādo o tsuika suru): Add keywords. You can edit your search query here.
- カテゴリーを選択する (Kategorī o sentaku suru): Each product is attached to a category. Specifying this section will reduce the number of results on the page.
- ブランド名から探す (Burando-mei kara sagasu): Search by brand name. It's up to you to type the brand name of the product you are looking for. Remember, most vendors write Japanese brand names. Do the same if you want to increase your chances of finding the product you are looking for.
- サイズを指定する (Saizu o shitei suru): Specify the size. A very handy field if you are looking for clothes. You will be able to select the size grid (Japanese, European, North American, UK...) that corresponds to your product.
- 価格 (Kakaku): Price. Here, Mercari let you choose between predefined price ranges and the possibility to define your minimum and maximum budget by yourself.
- 商品の状態 (Shōhin no jōtai): Condition of the product. There are six ranks that range from new to "bad condition".
- 配送料の負担 (Haisō-ryō no futan): Supports shipping costs. Two options are available: "Cash on delivery" (着 払 い) and "Shipping included" (送 料 込 み).
- 販売状況 (Hanbai jōkyō): State of the sale. You will be able to filter the products that are already sold, because they are displayed by default.
#すべて --- All
#未使用に近い --- almost like brand new
#目立った傷や汚れなし --- No noticeable scratch or dirt
#やや傷や汚れあり --- Slightly scratched or dirty
#傷や汚れあり --- There are scratches and dirt
#全体的に状態が悪い --- Overall condition is bad
So now, it is time to try it with these knowledge, and buy Japanese products via HOYOYO on mercari Japan.